Men's PFG Force 12 ZERO™ Half-Zip Pullover
Shell: 100% Polyester
Side Panel: 85% Polyester/14% Elastane
Lining: 100% Polyester
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeve|
|Sunblock Rating||UPF 50|
This half-zip fishing shirt adapts to the temperature and your activity level
As dawn breaks across the water, you'll likely want this shirt zipped to the top of the stand-up collar to help hold in your body heat and keep out the night's last cool breeze. But as the sun climbs above the flats you'll be unzipping your PFG Force 12 ZERO Half-Zip Pullover to release your body heat and search out any vestige of a breeze in the hot, humid air. Versatile? You bet. Essential gear for a day-long fishing trip? Absolutely.
With its full set of performance features, this shirt will make your trips a lot more comfortable and you'll have a decided advantage over your quarry. Just how comfortable are we talking about? Get this. The PFG Force 12 ZERO Half-Zip Pullover actually gets physically cooler as you sweat. You have to feel it to believe it. This cooling technology, known as Omni-Freeze™ ZERO, features blue rings that react with your sweat to lower the temperature of the fabric. Or you could wear an air conditioner around your neck (assuming you were always near an electrical outlet).
But that isn't the only technology that makes this lightweight shirt particularly effective for long days on the water in search of trophy fish. As part of Columbia's Performance Fishing Gear (PFG) collection, you know you're getting a shirt that's designed for challenging conditions.
This high-performance wicking fabric actually pulls moisture away from your body and enables perspiration to evaporate quickly, keeping you dry and comfortable as the temperature and your activity level increase.
This fabric technology blocks Ultraviolet A and B rays, helping to prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage. With its ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) rating of 50, you'll be protected all day on the water.
- The comfortable sun protection collar provides extended coverage for the back of your neck when the sun's behind you
- All the seams are bonded to reduce chafing and to give these shirts a really crisp appearance
- The single chest pocket features a LightRail Zipper that is more flexible and easier to zip with one hand, plus it almost disappears when closed
- Vents along the sleeves and a mesh-lined vent at the upper back provide extra cooling that can really make a difference on hot, humid days
- Long sleeves offer more coverage and protection from harmful UV rays
- You'll find a handy microfiber cleaning patch is sewn into the hem to give you a clean, non-scratch place to wipe off your sunglasses
- Reflective piping provides additional visibility for an extra margin of safety in low-light situations
100% polyester shell and lining with polyester/elastane venting inserts. Imported.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.