CORROSION BLOCK–Corrosion Block, 12 oz. Aerosol
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Corrosion Block, 12 oz. Aerosol
Prevention and treatment of corrosion on a Variety of metals and substrates.
- Anti-corrosion lubricant/penetrant prevents dissimilar metal corrosion
- Leaves a non-toxic, non-greasy, clean, clear protective film that blocks corrosion
- Protects battery connections on boats and equipment
- Non-toxic, non-greasy barrier protects metal surfaces
- Uses: Battery terminals, electronics, rubber materials on boats, fishing rods
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.