|Lens Material||Costa 580 Glass|
Sharp angles and masculine styling best describe the Baffin.
Featuring frames made from recycled fishing nets, Costa is doing their part to help untangle the world’s oceans from an estimated 640,000 tons of discarded fishing nets and gear pollution. By collecting castoff fishing nets and turning them into raw material pellets, Costa is able to create durable, 100% recycled frames.
Fit with mineral glass lenses and Costa’s patented 580 polarized technology, the Baffin sunglasses provide excellent clarity and eye protection. Not only are the lenses polarized while offering UV protection but they are impact resistant just in case you drop them on the ground or dock.
Choose the best lens color for you!
Blue Mirror lenses transmit 10% of available light and are best for bright, full-sun situations on the open water and offshore. Copper lenses transmit 12% of available light and are well suited for varying light or driving.
- Nylon frames made from recycled fishing nets help protect the environment
- Recycled aluminum Costa logo detail
- PLUSfoam® recyclable nose and temple pads provide comfort
- 580G Lightwave glass lenses provide superior clarity and are scratch resistant
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
These products may contain bisphenol-A (BPA), a chemical known to the state of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.