The fantail is a hardy yet elegant fish, much like these Fantail Sunglasses from COSTA. The heavy-duty TR 90 nylon frames are a bit smaller, but definitely akin to the timeless styling of Costa's classic Blackfin® frames. A comfortable snug fit that won't fall off when waters get rough means the Fantail Sunglasses are ideal for kayaking, fishing, sailing, or any comparable land-based activity. Premium 580 glass lenses are the clearest and most scratch resistant of the COSTA line, and always 100% polarized with 100% UV light blockage to reduce glare and protect your eyes from harmful rays.
- Comfortable medium fit
- Integral hinge
- Heavy-duty TR 90 nylon frames
- Includes hard case
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain
- Built by hand and backed for life
- Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant
- Prescription ready
Fantail 580G Polarized Sunglasses
|Lens Material||Costa 580 Glass|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)