Virtually indestructible. Superior contrast and color. Slip-resistant.
Soon to be your favorite fishing gear.
Ever notice the sunglasses the angler is wearing standing next to the trophy fish in those almost-obligatory pictures? Neither do we. However, without good sunglasses the fish story would probably be just that. A fish story. That's where your new pair of Costa Harpoon Polarized Sunglasses come in. Their heavy-duty TR-90 nylon frames made with resin from the castor plant are almost indestructible. This bio-based resin offers a 70% reduction in emissions over petroleum-based resin, helping to reduce the overall carbon footprint. The 100% polarized, scratch-resistant 580P polycarbonate lenses ensure you'll see structure, cover, even the fish before your catch becomes just a swirl. Hydrolite nose and temple pads are up to the task of keeping your shades securely on your face. Although, if you want to be extra sure they don't end up at the bottom of the Intracoastal, a neoprene retainer or leash (sold separately) is inexpensive insurance. Green mirrored lenses enhance your vision and provide high contrast for sight fishing in full sun inshore and on the flats. And just maybe, your sunglasses will be the ones that get noticed.
580P Polycarbonate Lenses
- Polarized to eliminate reflective glare and reduce eye strain
- Lightweight, yet durable
- Impact resistant
- C-Wall® scratch-resistant, smudge-free barrier
- Mirrored lenses deliver superior contrast and color while enhancing visual acuity
- 100% protection from UV light
- Absorbs harmful high-energy blue light (HEV)
- Cuts haze and blur for greater clarity
- Filters out harsh yellow light
- Enhances reds, greens and blues
- Sharp contrast with high definition
TR-90 Nylon Frames
- Castor oil is used to make the bio-based plastic resin
- Bio-based resin offers a 70% reduction in emissions over petroleum-based resin
- Reduced overall carbon footprint
- Flexible, yet tough and durable
- Lightweight, full-wrap style
- Hold their shape under harsh conditions
- Resistant to heat and cold
- Hydrolite hypoallergenic rubber nose and temple pads prevent slipping
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel hinges keep their shape
- Large fit (Costa's most popular size)
- 580P polycarbonate polarized lenses
- Heavy-duty TR-90 nylon frames
- Includes hard case and cleaning cloth
- Prescription ready
- Limited lifetime warranty
These products may contain bisphenol-A (BPA), a chemical known to the state of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system.
Harpoon 580P Polarized Sunglasses
|Lens Color||Green Mirror|
|Lens Material||Costa 580 Plastic|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).