Tuna Alley 580G Polarized Sunglasses
|Lens Material||Costa 580 Glass|
At the right time of year, from the legendary 15-mile long white strip of sand separating the deep blue Bahamian waters from the shallow bank of Gun Cay known as Tuna Alley, you can spy tons of Bluefin tuna, migrating north. And with these bad boys on you won't miss many. The Costa Men's Tuna Alley Sunglasses come equipped with integral hinges, a patented vented system and tough-as-nails nylon material.
- Comfortable large fit
- Stainless steel integral hinge
- Durable co-injected nylon frame
- Includes hard case
- 100% UV light blockage for max protection
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain
- Built by hand and backed for life
- Every pair of Costas include a lifetime warranty
- Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.