Women's Riverton 580P Polarized Sunglasses
|Lens Material||Costa 580 Plastic|
They may be small and lightweight, but these sunglasses are tough and ready to protect your eyes from reflective glare on the water.
Riverton is New Zealand’s oldest permanent settlement in Southland. This eclectic seaside town, known for surfing and fishing, dates back more than 175 years. Like their namesake, Costa's Riverton Polarized Sunglasses are small, but highly durable. Their lightweight TR-90 nylon frames are made with resin from the castor plant. This bio-based resin offers a 70% reduction in emissions over petroleum-based resin, helping to reduce the overall carbon footprint. Reflective glare and eye strain is minimized or eliminated altogether with their 100% polarized, scratch-resistant 580P polycarbonate lenses. Comfortable Hydrolite nose and temple pads and integrated spring hinges keep them securely on your face. Although, if you want to be extra sure they don't end up taking a plunge, a neoprene retainer or leash (sold separately) is inexpensive insurance.
580P Polycarbonate Lenses
- Polarized to eliminate reflective glare and reduce eye strain
- Lightweight, yet durable
- Impact resistant
- C-Wall® scratch-resistant, smudge-free barrier
- 100% protection from UV light
- Absorbs harmful high-energy blue light (HEV)
- Cuts haze and blur for greater clarity
- Filters out harsh yellow light
- Enhances reds, greens and blues
- Sharp contrast with high definition
TR-90 Nylon Frames
- Castor oil is used to make the bio-based plastic resin
- Bio-based resin offers a 70% reduction in emissions over petroleum-based resin
- Reduced overall carbon footprint
- Flexible, yet tough and durable
- Hold their shape under harsh conditions
- Resistant to heat and cold
- Hydrolite hypoallergenic rubber nose and temple pads prevent slipping
- Corrosion-resistant, integrated stainless steel spring hinges keep their shape
- Women's small fit
- 580P polycarbonate polarized lenses
- Heavy-duty TR-90 nylon frames
- Includes hard case and cleaning cloth
- Prescription ready
- Limited lifetime warranty
These products may contain bisphenol-A (BPA), a chemical known to the state of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.