Black Max Dinghy Windvane
Durable windvane made for the abuses of dinghy sailing.
Dinghy sailing is more demanding of both sailors and equipment—both can get a beating on the water. The Black Max Dinghy Windvane was built stand by you take the abuse. This compact windvane mounts to the mast or boom to provide constant feedback of apparent wind angle. The needle bearing of the high-impact plastic vane optimizes sensitivity in light air. Installation is simple and tool-less using the elastic quick-release elastic mount. The Black Max will get up from a knock-down faster than you can and be ready to charge on.
- Rugged windvane designed for dinghies and smaller boats
- Mount supports extends windvane into clean air
- High-impact plastic construction for durability
- Needle bearing ensures sensitivity in light air
- Quick-release mount for tool-less installation and removal
- Can be mounted on the mast or boom
Black Max Dinghy Windvane
|Length||8 Inch Vane|
Marine Grade Metal
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).