DAVIS INSTRUMENTS–Slick Seam Compound
Slick Seam Compound
|Cure Time||30 Minutes Paint Ready|
Seal hull seams on wooden boats with this easy to apply compound.
Effective and easy to use. No mixing or priming. Adheres to most solid surfaces-wet, dry or oil-stained. Can be applied under water.
- Wax, pure mineral products, silicate fibers
- Wood boat underwater seam compound
- Seams are paint- ready in 30 minutes
- Easily cleans up with mineral spirits
- 16oz. jar (enough for typical boat under 20')
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.