DAVIS INSTRUMENTS–Telo-Cat Windvane
|Length||8 Inch Vane|
Wind indicator designed specifically for catamarans.
Catamarans are a blast to sail; the speed is exhilarating, and the crashes are spectacular. Unfortunately, masthead mounted wind vanes usually take the brunt of the force in a knock down and are often worse for wear. Davis Instruments Telo-Cat™ allows you to move the windvane into a more protected location that is just as easy to read. These unique windvanes install in seconds without tools to the headstay bridle high enough off the water for a clear reading, but isolated in the event of a knock down.
- Allows windvane to be installed in protected location
- Installs in seconds without tools
- Teflon® bearing for light wind sensitivity
- Includes 8" high visibility tracking arms for reference
- Compatible with (*models with asterisks require Davis Instruments adapter #1451):
- Hobie 14, 16, 18*
- Supercat 15, 17, 19*, 19X* ,19XL*, 20*
- Prindle—All models with turnbuckle forestay adjuster
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.