DEKA–Group 31P Heavy Duty Commercial Battery
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Group 31P Heavy Duty Commercial Battery
|Group Size||Group 31P|
|Cold Cranking Amps||1000 CCA|
|Dimensions||13" Length x 6 3/4" Width x 9 1/2" Height|
|Type||Tapered Stud and Wing Nuts|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (In Deep Cycle Service)|
Keep your heavy-duty equipment operating with Deka Commercial Batteries.
Demanding commercial equipment requires nothing less than the most powerful, reliable batteries. This complete line of the toughest commercial product is specially engineered for durability while meeting high power ratings for heavy-duty engines.
- Popular group 31 size fits most commercial truck applications
- Genuine calcium lead alloy provides longer waterless operation and extended battery life
- Anchor-locked elements with full-frame grids and tight-packed commercial plates resist the damaging effects of vibration, delivering more power per pound than other batteries
- Deep-pocket envelope separators protect plates from shorts and extends battery life
- Special computer-aided design and manufacturing means more durability for heavy-duty line-haul trucks, buses, farm tractors and off-road equipment
- More than 250 quality control checks ensure the highest quality.
- Full-frame positive negative plates direct all of the available cranking power to the terminals
- Maintenance-free flush covers for easy installation, replacement, and cleaning
- 3/8" x 16 stainless steel stud posts
Core charge will apply to battery purchase if an old 12V battery is not exchanged at the time of purchase.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.