DOMETIC–70 Liter Dual Zone AC/DC Portable Refrigerator/Freezer
70 Liter Dual Zone AC/DC Portable Refrigerator/Freezer
|Amperage||1.30Ah/H at 12 VDC|
|Capacity||2.47 Cubic Feet|
|Case Material||Thermoplastic Polymer|
|Dimensions||35" Length x 19 1/2" Width x 18 5/8" Height|
|Interior Organization||Two Baskets|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
DOMETIC 70 Liter Dual Zone AC/DC Portable Refrigerator/Freezer
The CFX-75DZW features 113 can/70L capacity, deep-freezing to -7° in a Dual Zone cooling compartment. A separate freezer compartment with it's own lid makes the Dual Zone coolers the most versatile yet. Advanced compressor electronics ensure ultra-low power consumption using 100/240 VAC, 12/24 VDC, and solar power - enjoy the freedom to go off-grid!
The 3 Stage Dynamic Battery Protection System automatically shuts the product off to prevent a dead starter battery and improves battery performance. Energy efficient LED interior light and a removable wire basket with dividers for optimal content organization. Enjoy 60% more storage capacity in the same exterior space when compared to a similar capacity ice chest using recommended ice/content ratio.
Durable and removable powder coated steel handles and glass filled nylon mounting brackets. Energy-efficient LED interior light and removable wire baskets with dividers for optimal content organization. Precisely control and monitor temperature +/- 2°F via a digital display or WiFi App on your personal device.
- Rugged Design: Thermoplastic polymer construction, reinforced corners, and fully insulated lid with stainless steel hinges
- Multiple Power Options: 12/24V DC and 100-240V AC
- Digital Controls: Adjust temperature, battery protection, brightness, and more
- LED Light: Energy-efficient interior light to check on your contents
- Dual Zone: With separate compartments for refrigerator and freezer, You can have fresh and frozen delights, and ice cubes as Well!
- Dometic CFX App: Adjust and check on temperature, battery protection, voltage, and more
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.