DOMETIC–CoolMatic Cooling Conversion Kit
CoolMatic Cooling Conversion Kit
|Amperage||4 Amps at 12 Volts DC|
|Best Use||Conversion of Insulated Passive Cooling Area into a Refrigerator Unit|
|Capacity||Up to 8.8 Cubic Feet Refrigeration 2.5 Cubic Feet Deep Freezing|
|Dimensions||8 3/8" Width x 12 1/4" Height x 6 1/2" Depth|
CoolMatic Series 50
CoolMatic Series 80
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Kit turns an insulated space into a 12V refrigerator
This compact do-it-yourself kit is ideal for easily converting an existing, passive insulated cooling area into a full, high performing compressor-powered refrigerator unit. AC Adapter (Model 7895899) offers problem-free connection to 110/240 volts AC power. Suitable for CoolMatic refrigerators and cooling units with Danfoss BD35F compressors.
- Draw: 4A @ 12V DC, 2A @ 24V DC
- Capacity: 8.8cu.ft. cooling/2.5cu.ft. freezing
- Dimensions: 10"W x 14"H x 9"D
- Cutout Size: 12-1/4"H x 8-3/8"W x 6-1/2"D
- Weight: 14lb.
- Electrical Connections: Connection for hardwired DC power
- Plumbing Connections: None
- Seawater Cooling Required: No
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.