Ripak 2000 Heat Tool
Highly effective heat tool with cold nozzle.
To efficiently complete shrink wrap jobs there is no question propane heat is superior to electric heat. Dr. Shrink’s Ripack 2200 Heat Tool kit offers the necessary equipment for a wide range of heat shrink jobs. The included heat tool is trigger ignited for easier use and provides 245,000 BTUs in a wide pattern to evenly shrink the material. A back-up igniter is built into the heat tool and can be employed quickly to prevent down-time. The cold nozzle helps to reduce accidental burns to the user and provides a wider pattern to prevent burn-thrus that result from the concentrated heat of a smaller tip. The nozzle can be rotated 360° to adapt to the job. A 26' propane hose with Securipack fail-safe regulator attaches to a propane tank (sold separately) and gives users a range sufficient for most jobs. When not in use, the kit stores neatly in a high impact plastic carrying case.
- Kit includes tools to perform most heat shrink jobs
- Trigger ignited heat tool makes controlling heat precise and easy
- Includes 26' propane hose and adjustable regulator
- 245,000 BTUs
- High impact plastic case contains tools when not in use
- Optional extensions are available to increase reach of heat tool and reduce the need for ladders
- Swivel connection available to eliminate twists in the hose
- One year warranty
- Ripack 2000 Heat Tool
- 25' Propane hose
- Securipac combined fail-safe regulator
- Wrench for tightening fittings
- High-impact plastic carrying case
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.