DMP672 6 1/2" Dual-Cone Speakers
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. View Details
Dual Electronics brings quality sound to your boat with their quality-built DMP672 Speakers.
This set of two flush mount marine-ready speakers is robust enough for life on your boat and gives you the sound quality you need to entertain on the water. Dual cone construction gives you rich sound and deep bass while the minimalistic flush mount installation maintains the look of your boat. These speakers are water-resistant so you can worry less about the effects of salt, fog, water, and UV rays on your equipment and more about your great sound system.
- Robust Build: The durable design means you'll have great sound on your boat Summer after Summer. Stainless steel hardware, one-piece corrosion-resistant ABS baskets with integrated grilles and poly-coated cloth surrounds mean these speakers were built to last.
- Ready for the Water: These speakers have been tested to perform in the marine environment and are water-resistant.
What's in the Box
- Two DMP672 Speakers
- Installation hardware
- Documentation packet
- Style: Flush Mount
- Color: White with Charcoal gray detail
- Quantity: Two
- Material: Corrosion-resistant ABS with stainless steel mounting hardware
- Cone: 6 1/2" polypropylene, poly-coated cloth surround
- Dimensions: 7 1/16"dia. x 3/4"D
- Cutout Size: 7 1/16" dia. x 3/4" D
- Watts: 100W Peak
- Frequency: 45Hz-15kHz range
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Waterproof Rating: water-resistant
- Warranty: One year
DMP672 6 1/2" Dual-Cone Speakers
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).