Men's Ultima Stretch Boots
Sailing boots with expert craftsmanship and classic styling.
Hit the water with confidence in these handsome and durable Dubarry Men's Ultima Stretch Boots. Made from sturdy Cordura with a DryFast-DrySoft water-resistant finish, these boots are perfect for an active day of sailing. The GORE-TEX lining wicks away sweat and moisture from your skin, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long. The NonSlip-NonMarking rubber sole prevents slippage to promote safety and performance. A stretchy Lycra panel at the back makes them easy to slip on and off as well as adding mobility. The breathable design keeps you cool for maximum comfort. Pair these boots with flat-front khaki pants and a lightweight polo top for the perfect combination of style and function.
- Cordura upper construction
- DryFast-DrySoft water resistant finish
- Nonslip-Nonmarking rubber sole
- Durable and moisture-wicking GORE-TEX lining
- Stretchy Lycra panel at back
- Slip-on design
- Handsome two-tone outer style
- Breathable design for added comfort
- Perfect for sailing
- One year warranty
Men's Ultima Stretch Boots
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
No Hassle Returns
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)