CLEANTOOL–The Absorber High-Performance Synthetic Chamois Aqua
The Absorber High-Performance Synthetic Chamois Aqua
|Best Use||Removes Moisture|
|Dimensions||27" x 17"|
Super-absorbent PVA chamois for a multitude of drying tasks onboard.
The Absorber, a high-performance, synthetic drying chamois, is made of high-tech PVA material, which has a unique open-cell structure that maximizes water absorption. In fact, it absorbs water three times faster than a regular towel or chamois. You can use this specialized boat towel to remove moisture where waves have splashed against the hull or over the deck, to wipe off the morning dew, or to mop up after the kids have gone out for a swim. Machine washable. Can be stored wet without rot or mildew.
- Absorbs water three times faster than a regular towel
- High-tech synthetic PVA construction
- Won’t scratch and safe to use on all finishes
- Handy storage tube is perfect for storage
- Resistant to mold, mildew, and most chemicals
- Machine washable
- Dries anything faster and easier
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.