EPIFANES–Polyurethane Topside Paint, Clear Gloss, 1/2 Pint
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Polyurethane Topside Paint, Clear Gloss, 1/2 Pint
|Coverage||100 Square Feet per 750 Milliliter Kit|
|Cure Time||To Overcoat: 24 Hours; To Touch: 2 Hours|
|Type||Two-Part Polyester Saturated Aliphatic Urethane|
Two-part polyester saturated, aliphatic urethane coating formulated for maximum resin depth and hardness with a long-lasting mirror-like gloss. For brush, roller or spray application. Package includes base and reactor.
- Recommended Usage: Above-the-waterline topcoat for steel, aluminum, fiberglass and epoxy-treated wood
- Formulation: Two-part, polyester saturated, aliphatic urethane
- Application Methods: Brush, roll or spray
- Drying Time: “Dust dry”: 2hrs.; To recoat: 24hrs.; Full cure: 7 days
- Finish: Gloss
- Coverage: 12sq.m/kg @ 30µm dry film thickness
- Thinner: Epifanes Polyurethane Brushing Thinner, Model 14371272; Epifanes Spraying Thinner, Model 14371280
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.