EPIFANES–Rubbed Effect Interior Varnish, Quart
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Rubbed Effect Interior Varnish, Quart
Marine and Household
|Coverage||150 Square Feet/Liter|
|Cure time||To Overcoat: 12 Hours; To Touch: 3 Hours|
|Recommended Number of Coats||Bare Wood: 3 or 4 Build to Up Coats Of Clear Gloss; One or More Coats Rubbed to Effect|
Rubbed Effect Varnish lends an air of quiet distinction to boat interiors.
Highly recommended for cabin soles, doors and trim, Epifanes Rubbed Effect Varnish provides a lustrous satin finish with excellent resistance to moisture, chemicals and abrasion—while giving an air of quiet distinction to boat interiors. For maximum durability, clarity and depth, apply two coats of Rubbed Effect Varnish over several coats of Epifanes Clear Gloss Varnish, Epifanes Wood Finish Gloss or Epifanes Polyurethane Clear Gloss.
- Lustrous satin finish
- Excellent moisture, chemical and abrasion resistance
- Interior use only
- Recommended Usage: Interior only, marine and household
- Formulation: Urethane alkyd, 42% solids
- Additives: No UV inhibitors
- Application Methods: Brush, roll or spray
- Drying Time: To touch: 3hrs.; To overcoat: 12hrs. @ 65°F, 65% RH
- Number of Coats Recommended: Bare wood: 3 or 4 build-up coats of Clear Gloss; One or more coats Rubbed-Effect
- Color: Clear amber
- Finish: Semi-gloss satin
- Coverage: 150sq.ft./liter
- Thinner: Brush: Model 103731
For detailed application instructions, see the Epifanes Rubbed Effect Varnish Data Sheet. NOTE: Manufacturer data sheets are subject to revision. Linked data sheets are believed to be accurate at the time of publication.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.