FIREBOY-XINTEX–SS-775 Smoke and Fire Alarm
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
SS-775 Smoke and Fire Alarm
|Dimensions||4.25" Width x 1 1/2" Depth|
|Sound Signal||85 Decibel Audible Horn|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Install one of these simple and inexpensive SS-775 Smoke and Fire Alarms in each sleeping cabin, the galley, engine/generator room and electrical control room.
The SS-775 Smoke and Fire Alarm is a general purpose smoke and fire alarm. The SS-775 is 9V battery operated for easy installation with no wiring and features a test button and 85 dB alarm horn.
This smoke and fire alarm uses the ionization principle of detection for detecting fast-flaming fires which consume combustible materials rapidly and spread quickly. The SS-775 meets the requirement of UL 217. 9V battery included.
- Compact design: Just 4-1/4" by 1-1/2"
- Quick and easy installation
- Power: 9V battery (included); No wiring required
- Low Battery Indicator, Silence feature
- Test Button is easily accessible on the cover of the alarm
- Alarm Horn: 85 dBA @ 10 ft.
- Listed to UL217 for RV use
- Complies with U.S. Coast Guard Sect. 28.325(b) and Sect. 181.450 inclusive
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
RAY-O-VACAlkaline "9V" Battery