M-324L Thermal Night Vision Camera
Notice: These commodities, technology, or software can only be exported from the United States or transferred to a third party in accordance with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
With up to 640 x 480 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras provide four-times the thermal resolution and more than twice the range performance compared to other systems. Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics free of ice to deliver crystal clear video. Proprietary, patent-pending, image enhancement algorithms called Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) let these cameras see more in the most challenging conditions.
Standard video signal displays on any monitor with an auxiliary video input. Watch thermal and low-light video simultaneously on multiple displays or single multi-function display. Simple Ethernet connections and IP addressability make the system simple to install and easy to control. M-Series cameras let you see more, and see farther, than ever before. Even in the dead of night.
- Detector Type: 320 × 240 VOx Microbolometer
- Field of view: 24º x 18º (NTSC)
- Focal Length: 19 mm
- Person In Water Range: 1,500'
- Small Vessel Range: 4,200'
- Power Requirements: 12V-24V DC
- Draw: Approx. 1-2A, 25W nominal/50W max.
- Connector Types: BNC with BNC-to-RCA adapter included for video out
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to +55°C
- Water Resistance Rating: IPX6
- Included Equipment: Camera head with 18" pigtails for power, analog video and ethernet, joystick control unit (standard with M-Series), operator manual
- Dimensions: 7" dia. x 11 3/16"H
- Weight: ~ 9 lbs
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
M-324L Thermal Night Vision Camera
|Dimensions||7" Diameter x 11 3/16" Height|
|Field of View at 1000 Yards||24 Degrees|
|Focus Type||19 Millimeters|
|Input Power||12 Volts/24 Volts DC|
|Person In Water Range||1500 Feet|
|Resolution||320 x 240|
|Small Vessel Range||4200 Feet|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with product registration)|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)