FLIR–M132 Adjustable Tilt Marine Thermal Camera
M132 Adjustable Tilt Marine Thermal Camera
|Dimensions||6.12" Diameter x 8.93" Height|
|Field of View at 1000 Yards||24 Degrees|
|Input Power||12 to 24 Volts DC|
|Person In Water Range||1500 Feet|
|Resolution||320 x 240|
|Small Vessel Range||4200 Feet|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (With Product Registration)|
FLIR’s M132 Adjustable Tilt Marine Thermal Night Vision Camera takes affordability and easy integration to a whole new level.
The FLIR M132 marine thermal camera is FLIR's smallest and most affordable adjustable tilt marine thermal night vision camera. Using their latest generation Boson™ thermal core, the M132 lets boaters see at night in 320 x 240 thermal resolution and also features 2x digital zoom.
ClearCruise™ with Raymarine Axiom: When the M132 is combined with a Raymarine Axiom display, FLIR’s ClearCruise™ intelligent thermal analytics technology offer boaters an entirely new level of awareness and safety. ClearCruise™ provides audible and visual alerts when “non-water” objects such as boats, obstacles, or navigation markers are identified in the scene.
Simple installation and high-definition imaging: Installation is plug-and-play easy with multi-function displays from leading manufacturers. See updated compatibility section below for details. With standard video over IP you'll enjoy incredibly crisp, detailed imagery right on your MFD in resolutions up to 720P high definition. An IP to Analog video converter is optional for connecting the M132 to standard video monitors, or MFDs without video over IP support
Make navigation safer: The M132 improves navigation and safety by helping you see bridges, docks, buoys, and other vessels, night and day. And in an emergency, the M132 also helps boaters find people in the water faster than using spotlights and radar alone.
Long-range optimized viewing: M132 features full 320 x 240 resolution for optimal horizon-to-horizon viewing, and 2X digital zoom for long-range performance.
- High resolution 320 x 240 thermal imager with a 24° horizontal field of view
- 2X digital zoom for enhanced viewing of distant targets
- Adjustable tilt housing for horizon-to-horizon viewing
- Ultra-compact, lightweight housing fits on any vessel
- See an overboard person in the water up to 1,500' away
- See a small vessel up to 0.67 nautical miles away
- Optional JCU3 joystick control, or integrate with many leading brands of MFDs
- Convenient video over IP for easy installation and viewing on multiple MFDs
- Optional IP to Analog video converter for video monitors or legacy MFD support
- IP "plug and play" compatibility Current Raymarine MFDs* with a LightHouse II v.19 software upgrade or the new AXIOM displays (Current MFDs: aSeries, cSeries, eSeries, eS Series, gS Series and AXIOM)
- Garmin: The following Garmin MFDs are supported for all FLIR integration (control and viewing) with software upgrade to version 10.0: GPSMap 84xx/86xx series (both Garmin and Volvo), GPSMap 74xx/76xx series (both Garmin and Volvo), GPSMap 10x2/12x2 series, GPSMap 7x2/9x2 series, GPSMap 8k (this includes 80xx, 85xx, both Garmin and Volvo), Yamaha CL7.
Note: The Garmin Power over Ethernet (PoE) isolation coupler (Model 16361800, Garmin part number 010-10580-10) is required for all installations when connecting non-Garmin equipment to the Garmin marine Ethernet connection. This is required whether or not those devices use PoE.
Notice: These commodities, technology, or software can only be exported from the United States or transferred to a third party in accordance with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.