Ocean Scout 320 Marine Thermal Handheld Camera
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Notice: These commodities, technology, or software can only be exported from the United States or transferred to a third party in accordance with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
Enjoy greater awareness, safety, visibility and peace of mind when you keep this handheld thermal camera at the ready on your boat.
The confidence that comes from having total visibility day or night is something you will never want to do without again. This marine camera lets you view heat, not light, so you'll have a perspective that is never diminished by pitch darkness or blinding light. Clearly see obstacles like rocks, mooring balls and buoys; never miss a small boat, kayak or channel marker; and identify landmarks such as docks, inlets and jetties up to 1695yd away. Immediately locate overboard pets and people—no matter the conditions—and enhance the safety of your whole crew with this easy-to-use device.
- Total Visibility: This camera gives you a 17° x 13° field of view from 5,085' and has a 1,800' person-in-water range. It has 2x zoom options so you won't miss a single important detail. Record thermal video and view it from the built-in 640 x 480 LCD display or your computer when you plug it in using the included video out cable. This view is created using the built-in 336 x 256 VOx Microbolometer.
- Choose Your View: Always get the clearest view when you choose from the color palette. The available views include Black Hot, White Hot and InstAlert™. FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™ image processing gives you the clearest picture so you'll see every detail.
- Simple Control: Pick up your camera and in under 1 1/2 seconds your device is powered and running. The straightforward design means anyone can use this grab and go device. Power it on/off, toggle between views, adjust brightness and capture video all from simple buttons on the top of your camera. Download saved recordings with the custom video out cable.
- Portable: This device is lightweight at only 12oz. and is smaller than many binoculars at only 6 5/8"L x 2 3/8"W x 2 1/2"H. It comes with a lanyard so you can carry it with you hands-free and keep it accessible for when you need it.
- Built for Reliability: With a long battery life of over five hours when powered on and a powerful internal Lithium-Ion battery this camera will be ready whenever you need it. It's got a waterproof rating of IP67 so it's protected against water, dust, salt, fog and all the perils that comes with life on a boat.
What's in the Box
- Ocean Scout Marine Thermal Handheld Camera
- USB Power Adapter/Charger
- Custom Video Out Cable
- Wrist Strap/Lanyard
- Molle Bag
- UK, Europe, Australia and U.S. charger plug adapters
- Documentation: Quick Start Guide; FLIR Factory Certification; Three Year Full Warranty
Ocean Scout 320 Marine Thermal Handheld Camera
|Dimensions||6 11/16" Length x 2 7/16" Height x 2 15/16" Width|
|Field of View at 1000 Yards||17 Degrees|
|Focus Type||13 Millimeters|
|Person In Water Range||1800 Feet|
|Resolution||338 x 258|
|Small Vessel Range||5085 Feet|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).