LanoCote® Prop & Bottom™ Prop Protectant
Naturally sheds most marine fouling organisms, to keep hulls clean.
An economical alternative to more expensive foul release coatings, extensively tested LanoCote naturally sheds most marine organisms and has been shown to be effective for up to six months or longer. Outstanding as a foul release coating on props and shafts, LanoCote also works on small boat and inflatable boat bottoms. LanoCote is easily applied by hand, or when heated, by brush or short nap roller. Applied with a thickness of .020", one 16oz. jar covers about 10sq.ft. Effectiveness is regionally specific, based on water temperature and chemistry.
- Economical alternative to more expensive foul release coatings
- Effective for up to six months
- Frequently used on small boat and inflatable boat bottoms
- Applied by hand, brush or roller
- 16oz. jar covers about 10sq.ft.
- Effectiveness varies with region, water temperature and chemistry
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.