FORESPAR–Nova Lift™ Rail Mounted Lifting System
Nova Lift™ Rail Mounted Lifting System
|Type||Mounts & Holders|
Lift loads up to 220lb. using your existing windlass or winch without the need for external block or tackle.
Rail mounted davit system: Nova Lift™ is a rail mount dinghy davit system for sailboats and powerboats. Strong and attractive, these new style dinghy davits offer quick and simple stern rail installation. Mounting on your stern rail gives added lifted height to your dinghy, and avoids swamping or losing the dinghy when your boat is heeled under sail.
Great mechanical advantage: Using a typical 32 size, two speed self tailing winch or similar with a 10” winch handle, Nova Lift™ will lift 200 lbs. and require only 13 lbs. of winch handle pressure (using the winch's second gear).
Heavy stainless construction: Constructed from heavy wall 304 stainless steel, and strategically sleeved to give double wall thickness in high load areas, Each davit is supplied with a cam cleat as well as a standard horn cleat for added safety. A pair of diagonal sea braces are also included as standard to stabilize your davits while sailing or motoring.
- Lift and lower heavy and awkward equipment with ease, including outboard motors, dive equipment, batteries, fuel and water jugs, even pets—the list of uses is endless!
- Complements all man overboard recovery systems for emergencies
- Unique design allows the arm to be installed and ready for use in a matter of seconds and patented self-feeding tube allows line to be quickly rigged
- No messy block and tackle system!
- Internally run load line allows the arm to be easily rotated 360° under full load
- Robust, versatile stainless steel rail clamps and deck mounting hardware provide a simple, secure installation on virtually all vessels
- Electro polished stainless steel, quality sheaves, special cast end fitting, machined bushing and guides
- Lower mounting tube that will accommodate 30" height rails; Vessels with rails higher than 30" will require the use of a deck pad (not included) to raise the installation to the proper height
- Using a Harken 32 Two-speed winch with a 10" handle will require only 13 lbs of winch handle pressure to lift 200 lbs.
- Material: Electro polished 304 stainless steel
- Rotation: 360°
- Max. Working Load: 220lb.
- Height: 52" (Overall length of arm, assembled)
- Fits Rails: From 23” to 32” high, 1" diameter (Optional 153387 Rail Clamp for 1 1/4" rails)
- Arm Height Above Top of Rail Tube: 31"
- Mounting Style: Deck plate with rail clamp
- Foot Base: 3" diameter; with 3 1/4" fasteners; Max. angle 60°
What's in the Box
- Nova Lift™
- All rail and deck mounting hardware
- 30' of 3/8" New England Ropes Sta Set line
- Harken swivel block and special deep throated S hook
Not included but required: 1/4" diameter screws or bolts suitable for attaching the base