Mariner XL 7 x 50 Binoculars
Light, strong, with great optics, the Mariner XL is a classic pair of low-priced boating binoculars.
Fujinon’s entry-level marine binocular is made for use on the water. Impact-resistant polycarbonate housing makes these substantially lighter (only 31 ounces) than the Fujifilm Polaris. Their wide, large frame is easy to grip. Objective lens caps are tethered to the body so you can't lose them.
Fully multi-coated optics provide bright, sharp images with reduced glare and distortion. 18mm of eye relief makes them suitable for eyeglass wearers. Binocular floats; flotation neckstrap included.
- Fully multi-coated optics ensures maximum light transmission
- Cost effective pair of good quality binoculars to fit any budget
- Each eye cup offers independent focus adjustment
- Designed with waterproof seals (nitrogen purged); waterproof o-ring sealed
- They float when used with provided high-visibility yellow flotation strap
- Long eye relief (18mm) to provide non-vignetting images; Great for people who wear eyeglasses
- Polycarbonate housing makes it lightweight (under two pounds
What's in the Box
- 7 x 50 Mariner XL Binoculars
- Eyepiece cover (installed)
- 2 Objective lens covers (installed)
- Flotation neck strap
- Cleaning cloth
- Operation Manual
- Precautions and Warnings
- Warranty Registration card
Mariner XL 7 x 50 Binoculars
|Binocular Eye Relief||18 Millimeters|
|Field of View at 1000 Yards||351 Feet|
|Light Transmission Efficiency||0.9|
|Magnification||7 x 50|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).