FUSION–MS-AV755 AM/FM Stereo, DVD/CD Player
MS-AV755 AM/FM Stereo, DVD/CD Player
|Amplifier||70 Watts x 4|
|Display Type||Color QVGA|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with Product Registration)|
MS-AV755 Stereo: AM / FM / Bluetooth / USB / AUX x 2 / iPod / iPhone / MTP / Pandora / DAB+ Ready / SiriusXM Ready (USA Only - requires SiriusXM connect vehicle tuner and subscription).
- Marine-Ready DVD Player: Play your favorite DVD or CD in the comfort of your cabin. Featuring an hdmi connector for easy 'plug-and-play' compatibility. Simply connect the optional SiriusXM Connect
- Tuner to experience: Audio streaming includes Pandora radio control with thumbs up and down functionality. Stream music from any supported Bluetooth media device directly to the FUSION MS-UD755. AVRCP enables song data to be displayed on screen. Control is available from the stereo, FUSION‑Link MFD or connected device.
- SiriusXM satellite radio service on the open sea
- Multi-Zone Technology: The FUSION MS-UD755 offers independent control of the balance, subwoofer and volume level in four separate audio zones. Multi-Zone Technology also includes functionality for naming zones, linking zones, disabling unused zones or setting volume limits.
- Media Playback: Comprehensive control of any supported Apple or Android/Windows MTP media device is made easy with FUSION's fully integrated user interface. Navigating through thousands of tracks is intuitive when utilizing FUSION's Alpha Search Technology, allowing you to quickly navigate to any song based on a numerical or alphabetical identifier.
- Optically Bonded Color LCD Display: The widescreen LCD display is optically bonded to improve durability and eliminate the possibility of condensation or fogging appearing while out on the water. The color display will showcase iPod, USB and MTP album art on screen where available. Able to resist extreme temperatures and operate in direct sunlight.
- FUSION-Link® Control (Wired): Enables direct stereo control from a compatible Multifunction Display (MFD) or NRX series wired remote control when utilizing an existing NMEA 2000 or Ethernet network.
- FUSION-Link Control (Wireless): Download the FREE Apple or Android FUSION-Link remote control app from iTunes™ or Google Play™ to control the on-board entertainment experience. Available over Bluetooth and Wi-Fi® (Note: WiFi control requires a wireless Ethernet router).
- Class D Amplifier: The high efficiency design, 2-Ohm stereo stable 280 Watt amplifier increases power output to create louder and clearer audio while reducing current draw. To ensure reliability and longevity of hardware components the Class-D Amplifier has been placed in its own chamber inside the sidefin heat sink to ensure maximum heat dissipation. Save power by turning the internal amplifier off to reduce heat and current draw, when the internal amplifier is not required.
- Glass Filled composite Chassis: Designed and engineered with a glass filled composite chassis to electrically isolate the stereo from the hull and eliminate corrosion from dissimilar metals.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.