GARMIN–Airmar B150M 20° Tilt Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer
Airmar B150M 20° Tilt Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer
|Beam||17x26 Degrees Low-Frequency|
|Connection Interface||8-Pin Connector|
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 20 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||1500 Feet|
|Transmit Power||300 Watts|
CHIRPs from 95-155kHz to provide 60kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer.
As CHIRP continues to redefine recreational fishing, Airmar has expanded the lineup of broadband transducers to satisfy the growing demand for this game changing technology. An economical CHIRP transducer for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers, the Airmar B150M CHIRP Transducer is ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths.
Freshwater anglers will see fish holding close to structures and suspended fish. The B150M delivers wider arches and 26–17º beamwidths.
- Depth and water temperature sensor
- Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Freshwater anglers will see fish holding close to structures and suspended fish
- Track bottom at higher boat speeds
- More coverage under your boat delivers wider arches and 26° to 17° beamwidths
- Cover the medium frequency range—CHIRPs from 95-155kHz to provide 60kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, wood or metal
- One internal ceramic element
- Style: Thru-hull
- Cable Length: 39'
- Connector: 8-pin
- Hull Deadrise Angles: 16°-24° degree deadrise
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Bronze
- Transmit Power: 300W
- Frequency: 95-155 kHz Medium CHIRP
- Max. Depth: 750'
- Beamwidths: 26°-17°
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.