GARMIN–ECHOMAP Plus g3 74sv Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with GT51 Transducer and US Coastal g3 Charts
33% Off - Ends 12/24/19
ECHOMAP Plus g3 74sv Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with GT51 Transducer and US Coastal g3 Charts
|Cartography||Bluechart G3 US Coastal|
|Connection Interface||Wireless Connectivity|
|Diagonal Screen Size||7 Inches|
|Dimensions||9.8" x 5.5" x 2.0"|
|Display Type||Color WVGA|
CHIRP Mid-band (80-160 kHz)
ClearVü/SideVü CHIRP 260 kHz (245-275 kHz) & 455 kHz (445-465 kHz)
|GPS||Internal GPS Antenna|
Traditional: 1800 ft.
ClearVü: 1000 ft.
SideVü: 750 ft.
|Mount Type||Quick Disconnect|
|Resolution||400 x 800|
|Specific Transducer||Garmin GT51-TM|
|Transmit Power||600 Watts|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The ECHOMAP™ Plus 74sv combo features a bright, sunlight-readable 7" keyed-assist touchscreen and includes a GT51 transducer for Garmin midband CHIRP traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars and support for Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar.
It comes preloaded with BlueChart® g3 charts with integrated Navionics® data (View Chart Detail), covering the coastal U.S. Plus, Quickdraw Contours mapping software helps you instantly create personalized fishing charts on screen with 1' contours as you fish. You own these charts; they're yours to keep private or share with the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community on our Garmin Connect™ online network. Plus, the combo has built-in Wi-Fi® technology to pair with the free ActiveCaptain® app for access to OneChart™, which allows you to purchase and download new charts. ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart notifications, the ActiveCaptain Community for marina and other points of interest details, Quickdraw Community data and more. The quick-release bail mount makes it easy to remove and take with you. Transom and trolling motor mounts are included.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7" keyed-assist touchscreen
- Includes a GT51 transducer for Garmin midband CHIRP traditional sonar for remarkable target separation; CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars for nearly photographic images of what’s below and to the sides of the boat
- Preloaded with BlueChart® g3 charts with integrated Navionics® data, covering the coastal U.S. (east coast, west coast, Gulf of Mexico, U.S. and the Canadian side of the Great Lakes) Garmin New Chart Guarantee
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing charts on screen with 1' contours as you fish
- Built-in Wi-Fi® technology pairs with free ActiveCaptain® app for access to OneChart™ to purchase and download new charts, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.