ECHOMAP Ultra 106sv Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with US G3 Coastal and Inland Charts, No Transducer
|Cartography||BlueChart G3 Coastal and Inland|
|Diagonal Screen Size||10 Inches|
|Dimensions||11" x 2.5" x 6.5"|
|Frequency||Varies with Transducer|
|GPS||Internal GPS Antenna|
|Maximum Depth||Varies with Transducer|
|Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The ECHOMAP™ Ultra 106sv combo with a bright, sunlight-readable 10" keyed-assist touchscreen display has all the tools you need for successful fishing.
It offers built-in support for our premium sonars, including traditional CHIRP, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars and Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar. It also supports Panoptix LiveScope™ LVS12, the Panoptix LiveScope system and the entire Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar line. Share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10" and 12" units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7" and 9" units. The device is preloaded with Garmin exclusive BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance technology. The combo also includes Quickdraw Contours custom map drawing software. Transducers are sold separately.
- 10" keyed-assist touchscreen combo with all the built-in tools you need to find and catch fish
- Built-in support for our premium sonars: traditional CHIRP, ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and the full-line of Panoptix™ sonars, including the Panoptix LiveScope™ system (transducers sold separately)
- Preloaded with Garmin exclusive BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance technology
- Share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP™ Ultra 10" and 12" units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7" and 9" units
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1' contours as you fish
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.