GARMIN–GMI™ 20 Marine Instrument
GMI™ 20 Marine Instrument
|Dimensions||4 9/16" Width x 4 5/16" Height x 1 3/16" Depth|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The GMI™ 20 Marine instrument display clearly shows depth, speed, wind and 100+ marine and vessel parameters.
The GMI™ 20 digital marine instrument display is designed for both power and sail vessels. GMI™ 20 clearly shows depth, speed, wind and 100+ marine and vessel parameters. Its large, bright 4" diagonal color display with extra large digits is easy to read at a distance, and 170° viewing angle means you can see it from just about any cockpit location.
- Glass bonded display with multiple color palettes: A glass-bonded finish lens on the GMI™ 20 prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high contrast color scheme. For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode color scheme along with a dimmer control.
- Automatic scrolling: Screens can be set to auto-scroll, cycling between pages automatically without your having to do a thing. This is especially advantageous to sailors as it allows you to install the unit(s) in a greater variety of locations on the vessel. Default profiles can be customized for powerboat, sailboat, fishing, engine/fuel, plus several other user-specified profiles. Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000 network.
- Dedicated racing timer for sailboats: In addition, the GMI™ 20 also features a dedicated race timer that counts down and counts up, with an internal beeper.
- Match your other Garmin displays: Included are two trim snap piece cover options which allow you to match the GMI™ 20 with the GPSMAP® 500/700 series, GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series or legacy Garmin chartplotters
- Marine instrument display clearly shows depth, speed, wind and 100+ marine and vessel parameters
- Large, bright 4" diagonal color glass-bonded lens display with anti-glare finish
- Easy to read from a distance and 170° viewing angle
- Enhanced nighttime readability with backlight dimmer and full color or new red/black or green/black color schemes
- Enhanced daylight readability with new high contrast color option
- IPx7 waterproof for cockpit mounting in a wet environment
- Full color 320 x 240 pixel screen
What's in the Box
- GMI™ 20
- Black trim piece snap cover
- Protective cover
- Flush mount gasket and hardware
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.