GMR Fantom™ 24x Radome, White
|Maximum Range||48 Nautical Miles|
0.25 Amps standby
50 Watt transmit
|Beam||3.7 Degree H x 25 Degree V|
|Dimensions||25.4 Inches x 9.8 Inches|
|Rotation||Up to 60 RPM|
|Transmit Power||50 Watts|
|Voltage||10 to 32V DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
See what’s coming on your compatible chartplotter with GMR Fantom™ 24x dome radar.
When visibility is low and situational awareness is crucial, you need radar you can depend on. Get 50 watts of output power for long range and better target detection. Confidently travel at higher speeds — and detect boats approaching at high speeds — with up to 60 RPM rotation speed. The power save feature lets you choose when you need more power or less, so you have power when you need it and can conserve it when you don’t. With timed transmit mode, you can even specify active and inactive times down to the second to help reduce power consumption so you can stay on the water longer than ever. MotionScope™ technology helps detect moving targets and highlights them in different colors so you can navigate around other boats or severe weather.
- 24” 50-watt solid-state dome radar features a long range and improved target detection on your compatible chartplotter
- Adjust on-screen target resolution for better separation based on your surroundings by using the target size feature
- Up to 60 RPM rotation speed for a refresh rate that can detect movement at any speed
- The power save feature lets you draw more or less power based on the performance you need
- Timed transmit mode lets you specify active and inactive times down to seconds instead of minutes for reduced power consumption
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.