GARMIN–GT51M-TM Transom Mount Traditional and CHIRP ClearVu/SideVu Transducer
GT51M-TM Transom Mount Traditional and CHIRP ClearVu/SideVu Transducer
DownVu 2x51 at 260kHz and 1.4x29 at 455kHz
SideVu 2x51 at 260 and 1.4x29 at 455kHz
|Connection Interface||12-Pin Connector|
DownVu and SideVu: 245-275 and 445-465
Traditional 1800 Feet
DownVu 1000 Feet
SideVu 750 Feet
600 Watts Traditional
500 Watts DownVu and SideVu
CHIRP traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü in one transducer.
For the coastal and offshore fisherman who wants CHIRP traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar, this transom mounted transducer consistently displays fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below and to each side of your boat.
Optimized for rough sea conditions. GT51M-TM includes a 12-pin transducer with mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- Style: Transom mount
- Cable Length: 30'
- Connector: 12-pin
- Transom Angle: 0-70° transom
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Plastic
- Transmit Power: CHIRP Traditional 600W; ClearVü/SideVü 500W
- Frequency Range: CHIRP Mid-band (80-160kHz); ClearVü/SideVü CHIRP 260kHz (245-275kHz) and 455kHz (445-465kHz)
- Max. Depth: Traditional: 1,800'; ClearVü: 1,000'; SideVü: 750'
- Beamwidths: CHIRP Traditional (24°-13°); ClearVü/SideVü (2.0° x 51° @ 260kHz) & (1.4° x 29° @ 455kHz)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.