GARMIN–Panoptix™ PS30 Transom Mount Down Scanning Transducer
Panoptix™ PS30 Transom Mount Down Scanning Transducer
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 70 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||300 Feet|
|Sonar||Down Imaging, Depth|
|Transmit Power||144 Watts|
See fish and bait swimming under your boat-in real time!
Panoptix all-seeing sonar is unlike anything you’ve ever seen on the water. It gives you the ability to see all around your boat in real-time. You can see fish in the water column in 3-D. You can also see your bait cast into the water and watch it as you reel it in. You can see fish swimming in front of or below your boat. You can even see them chase your lure. But to truly appreciate Panoptix, you have to see it. Transducer transom mounting kit included.
With the Panoptix Down transducer, you can actually see fish and bait swimming around under your boat — in real time; even while stationary. You get three remarkable views: LiveVü Down, RealVü 3-D Down and RealVü 3-D Historical.
LiveVü Down: Provides real-time moving sonar images. You can see fish swimming toward or away from the boat. You can see small baitfish and large target fish swimming around, even your lure.
- User selectable beam direction: Electronically steerable over 90° region (+/- 45° fore/aft)
- User selectable beam shape: 120°/10°, 120°/20°, 120°/40°
RealVü 3-D Historical: Used for finding fish while your boat is moving. This shows the entire water column you have passed over in 3-D, from the bottom of the surface and all of the fish in between.
- Fixed beam shape of 120° x 6°
- Fixed down beam direction
RealVü 3-D Down: Allows your boat to be stationary and still see things in 3-D around your boat. It shows history of only one sweep.
- Automatically sweeps beam over 90° x 120° region (+/- 45° fore/aft)
- User selectable sweep speed automatically determines beam shape
- Slowest sweep for narrowest beam / maximum resolution
- Fastest sweep for widest beam / minimum resolution
- Frequency: 417 kHz
- Transmit Power: 144 W
- Amperage: <0.8 A @ 12V DC
- Voltage Range: 10-35V DC
- Beamwidth: RealVü 3D: 90°x120°; LiveVü: adjustable 10°-40°x90°
- Maximum Depth: 300'
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth only
- Connection: Ethernet
- Dimensions: 3 5/8"W x 1 11/16"H x 6 11/16"D
- Cable Length: Power Cable: 15'; Ethernet Cable: 30'
- Supported Deadrise/Transom Angles: 0°-70° transom
- GPSMAP® 8000 Series
- GPSMAP® 7600 Series
- GPSMAP® 1040xs/840xs
- GPSMAP® 741xs
- echoMAP™ CHIRP Series
What's in the Box
- PS30 down looking transducer (integrated 30 ft network cable, 15 ft power cable)
- Transom mount
- Split ring RJ45 connector
- Software update microSD card with adapter
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.