PICO Arm Chair™
Arm chair that doubles as the Chair Back Storage Caddy™ with space for beverages and sunglasses.
This comfortable chair folds down to 1/16th of its size and stores conveniently in a messenger-style bag with a padded shoulder strap. The carry bag doubles as the Chair Back Storage Caddy™, with space for magazines, sunglasses, etc. Includes mesh side storage pockets and side beverage holder. Lightweight and sturdy anodized aluminum and powder-coated steel frame. Maximum weight 250lb
- Powder-coated steel and aluminum frame
- Beverage holder and extra pocket sewn in
- Breathable nylon mesh and polyester fabric
- Supports 250lb
- Carry/storage bag doubles as Chair Back Storage Caddy™
PICO Arm Chair™
Open: 20.9" x 21.7" x 33.9"
Folded: 19.7" x 3.9" x 12.4"
|Features||Mesh Side Pockets|
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
No Hassle Returns
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)