GEAR AID–Aquaseal+FD™ Repair Adhesive, .75 oz.
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Aquaseal+FD™ Repair Adhesive, .75 oz.
GEAR AID Aquaseal+FD™ Repair Adhesive
Aquaseal+FD™ is tough on rips, holes and tears. With its durable and flexible bond that also resists abrasion, this versatile adhesive can tackle common gear failures without a fuss. Apply it on watersports gear including waders, neoprene wetsuits, and dry bags for a repair that lasts. So, cast that fishing line until the sun goes down or dive deeper into the reefs, with Aquaseal+FD™ your watersports adventure doesn’t have to end.
- Durable– Tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces and dries clear
- Flexible – Cures to a stretchy rubber that bends with neoprene and other elastic gear
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- Abrasion Resistant – Keeps gear looking good by withstanding scrapes and scratches
- All-purpose – Bonds to all types of outdoor fabrics including: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas and vinyl
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.