Gill Short-Finger Pro Gloves provide race-proven flexibility, protection and comfort.
Gill’s next-generation of the Proton-Ultra™ palm and fingers are softer and more flexible, yet still provide an all the durability and protection of rope burn you'll need. The Pro features seamless Dura-Grip™ fabric on palm providing optimal levels of grip and flexibility as well as improved abrasion resistance.
Sailors will enjoy the four-way stretch fabric across the back of the hand providing UV 50+ protection while repelling water. Patented pre curved fingers and a contoured fit with seamless construction for the ultimate dexterity. With an inside facing wrist closure, these gloves are easy to put on and won’t accidentally start your watch. In addition, the generous thumb and index finger length provide extra protection while a notched finger construction allows fingers to flex with their natural articulation.
- Offset finger seams remove pressure points and help reduce wear
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and provides complete wear protection
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape
- Wide neoprene wristband with stretch
- Inside-facing wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch
- Notched finger construction with flex zones allows the natural articulation of fingers
Men's Pro Short Finger Sailing Gloves
2 Way Stretch
|Palm Material||Proton-Ultra XD|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.