Gill Three-Season Gloves provide the functionality, flexibility and comfort competitive sailors seek.
Featuring Dura-Grip™ fabric reinforcement on the palms and fingers, these gloves not only provide excellent grip in wet conditions, they are also abrasion resistant and durable for season after season of trimming rope. The neoprene, pre-shaped construction provides incredible levels flexibility and warmth—it’s like a wetsuit for your hands.
Three-Season gloves are warm and excellent for sailing during the winter or in cold climates. An extended cuff helps keep the cold and water out. If you are out while it’s raining or your hands get soaked, simply wring your gloves out to be almost dry again. With high-quality materials providing warmth, optimal grip and flexible mobility, sailors will love the Gill Three-Season gloves.
- 'No seam' fingertips offer improved comfort, fit, durability and dexterity
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and provides complete wear protection
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape
- Lightweight Neoprene construction for warmth when wet
- Extended cuff length making it easier to tuck underneath neoprene layers or spraytops
Men's Three Season Full Finger Sailing Gloves
|Palm Material||Dura Grip|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.