Excellent grip and durability make these innovative gloves ideal for sailing.
Constructed of 100% neoprene fabric that is 3mm thick and featuring an extended cuff, Gill’s Neoprene Winter Gloves are warm and water resistant. The original Aquafit™ cuff design allows you to put these gloves on quickly and easily for efficiency on the water.
Gill incorporated a printed PU Hex™ palm with durable Sharkskin material providing optimal grip and dexterity in wet or dry conditions. Water stays at bay with liquid taped seams and a Smoothskin™ wrist seal. Inshore or dinghy sailors will take their game to the next level with a pair of Gill Neoprene Winter Gloves.
- Aquafit™ cuff is easy to put on while providing extra warmth
- 3mm Neoprene material for dry warmth and dexterity
- PU Hex™ palm offers durability and an excellent grip
- Liquid taped seams prevent water from entering
- Smoothskin™ wrist seal prevents cold water flush
Neoprene Full Finger Dive Gloves
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.