Unisex Thermal Hot Socks
Gill's Thermal Hot Socks were engineered to keep you warm and dry during cool days sailing.
Featuring a non-absorbent, 4-way stretch, wicking polypropylene fabric, these thermal socks actively repel water away so you stay warm and comfortable on the water. The flat-locked construction prevents chafing while the soft, stretch fit provides freedom of movement. You won’t feel constricted, heavy or damp with a pair of these socks next to your skin.
- Made by sailors for sailors
- Lightweight, thermal base layer moves moisture away from your skin
- Keeps you dry and warm during cool weather while on the water
- Naturally hydrophobic material so your feet aren’t damp and heavy
- Flexible, soft fit provides comfort for active water enthusiasts
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.