Rock Out 2 Portable Speaker - Gray
|Battery Life||10 Hours|
Amped up sound, external controls, and weather resistant for excursions and impromptu dance parties.
The Rock Out 2 Portable Speaker amplifies tunes from your MP3, phone or laptop for over 20 hours without draining battery power from your device. Compatible with any device that uses an audio output jack. Zip-up storage compartment to safely store your device and keep it protected.
- Protect it: Audio device and cable fit neatly inside the internal pocket
- Big Sound: DarkBass™ chamber allows massive airflow for deep, precise sound without the bulk
- Adventure Ready: Use the elastic cord to attach the speaker to your pack or ride
- Daisy Chain: Chainable with other Rock Outs for a bigger, louder party. Use the AUX cable and port to connect speakers.
- Charge It: Recharge directly from any USB power source with the included cable
- USB Juice: Use the built-in charging cable with any USB port and juice up in two hours
- Solar Ready™: Connect RO2 to any Nomad Solar Panel and charge up from the power of the sun
- Run Time: 20+ hours
- Recharge Time: 2 hours
- Audio Output Port: 3.5mm female audio jack, line-level (chaining)
- Weight: 12 oz (340 g)
- Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 3 in (16.5 x 7.6 x 7.6 cm)
- Certifications: CE, FCC
- Charging Port: USB Cord, 5V
- Audio Input Port: 3.5mm audio jack, line-level
- Warranty: 12 months
- Speakers: 2 x 3W Stereo
- Battery: Lithium-ion, 3.7V, 800 mAh (3.0 Wh)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.