GOLIGHT–GoBee® Bow-Mount Search/Navigation Light with Wireless Handheld Remote
GoBee® Bow-Mount Search/Navigation Light with Wireless Handheld Remote
|Light Output||80000 Candela|
|Dimensions||4 3/4" Height x 6" Width x 7" Depth|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The GOLIGHT GoBee® Bow-Mount Search/Navigation Light with Wireless Handheld Remote
Combining a powerful remote controlled searchlight with a compact bi-color navigation light, the GoBee easily attaches to most existing two or three pin bow navigation light sockets to quickly and effectively increase your nighttime safety. 12" stainless steel stanchion positions the light so that the powerful 80,000 candela peak beam intensity of its 55W bulb can help you to easily locate hazards, shoreline, navigation buoys and unlit boat docks. Integral bi-color navigation light features USCG one nautical mile rating. Handheld, wireless remote, with up to 25' range, provides complete control of the searchlight from anywhere onboard, or even from the dock, to direct the light’s 90° tilt and 360° range of rotation with easy, fingertip convenience. Includes nylon bag for easy onboard storage when not in use.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 80,000 candela
- Max Beam Distance: 1,857'
- Case Material: ABS
- Mounting Hardware: Socket-Mount
- Range of Motion Side to Side: 360°
- Range of Motion Up/Down: 90°
- Weatherproof: UV Ray and Saltwater Resistant
- Control Functions: On, Off, Tilt, Rotate
- Control Type: Handheld Remote
- Power Source: Socket
- Volts: 12V
- Wiring Provisions: Two or Three Pin Sockets
- Replacement Bulb: H3, 55W (1000lm)
- Color: Black
- Warranty: One year limited
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.