FV-450-X Tank Selector Valve
Tank selector valve for a clean panel installation.
This 4 position valve allows users to select between two tanks or combine both tanks to supply a single engine, or shut off all ports to isolate each tank and the engine. The valve can be mounted in panels up to 3/4" thick for a clean look. Handle rotation features an audible click at each valve position to ensure maximum flow. Four 1/2" NPT ports are cast into the bronze body to accept tail pieces for fuel line connections. For a clean solution to fuel management from two tanks, Groco’s tank selector valve meets all the requirements and stands up to the marine environment.
- Four position valve allows selection or combination of two fuel tanks and a shut-off position to isolate both tanks
- Handle rotation features audible clicks to indicate valve position
- Threaded mounts for 10-24 screws allows panel installation
- Bronze body provides excellent corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel, valve and hardware resist corrosion and extend service life
- PTFE seals and seats provide long lasting valve control that will stand up to marine environment
- Can be installed in panels up to 3/4" thick
- UL Listed for fuel.
- Ports: Four 1/2" NPT
- Positions: 4
- Maximum Panel Thickness: 3/4"
- Material: Bronze body with stainless steel valve and hardware, aluminum handle
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.