GROCO–FV-Series Six-Port Fuel Valve
FV-Series Six-Port Fuel Valve
Fuel supply and return management for single engines supplied by two tanks.
This Groco six port valve provides a solution to two tank fuel systems that supply a single engine that requires a return line to each tank. The 180° swing handle allows users to select between one of two tanks and provides a shut off to isolate both tanks. In each flow position a path back to the tank is provided for the return. Four mounting tabs for 1/4" bolts secure the valve to a bracket or bulkhead to meet ABYC requirements. Bronze construction stands up to the marine environment and is a solid foundation for 1/2" NPT main ports and 3/8" NPT returns. To centralize fuel management, chose a Groco FV-Series valve for a solid solution.
- Provides supply and return lines from two tanks that feed a single engine common to diesel applications
- Mounting tabs meet ABYC H33.9.2 standard requiring valves to be independently supported
- 180° handle swing allows section of one of two tanks and includes a shut-off position to isolate both tanks
- Bronze body resists corrosion
- Ports: (3) 1/2"NPT main and (3) 3/8" return
- Material: Bronze
- Mounting Fastener: 1/4"
- Dimensions: 5 5/8"H x 1 1/2"W (without tail pieces) x 2 3/8" D (does not include handle)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.