Remote Controlled Spotlight/Floodlight
|Battery Type||External 12 Volts|
|Light Output||72000 Candela|
|Dimensions||9 1/2" Height x 4 1/2" Width x 7 1/2" Depth|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
A traditional-looking, long-lasting 5" combination spotlight/ floodlight. The powerful 72,000cp spot and 30,000cp flood features a sleek stainless steel body and a smooth electrical aiming mechanism that rotates through a 350° and tilts 70° so you can aim it almost anywhere. Can be aimed manually without damaging motor or gears. Includes a joystick remote control and 15' wiring harness. The optional Dual Station Control lets you operate the spot/flood from the flybridge or any other second station. Base: 5-1/2" x 3-1/2".
- Beam Strength: 72,000cp
- Lens Diameter: 5"
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Case Dimensions: 9.5"H x 4.5"W x 7.5"L
- Range of Motion Side to Side: 350°
- Range of Motion Up/Down: 70°
- Waterproof: Water-resistant
- Control Functions: Remote
- ControlType: Joy Stick
- Power Source: External 12V
- Volts: 12V
- Draw: 7A @ 12V DC
- Wiring Provisions: Includes 15' wiring harness, optional 25; for dual-station control
- Replacement Bulb: SKU 432310
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.