HARKEN– 56mm Crossover Block
56mm Crossover Block
|Diameter||7/16 Inch or 11 mm|
|Sheave Diameter||56 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Mount Type||Mechanical Fasteners|
|Safe Working Load||3000 Pounds|
Lead that halyard to another available winch with this 56mm Crossover Block, made for boats up to 48'.
The 1981 Crossover Block is designed for mounting behind cabin-top rope clutches to allow halyards or control lines to be led to a winch mounted on either side of cabin house. The large base spreads load to prevent damage to cored decks, while the efficient high-load sheave eliminates friction from highly-loaded lines.
- Crossover blocks provide a cleaner, more efficient deck
- These easy-to-install blocks mount behind the rope clutch bank on each side of the cabin house and can route any line to the winch on the opposite side
- The 1981 56mm Crossover Block is designed for boats to 48' (15m )
- Drill hole to install: 1981: 1 3/8" (35mm)
- Sheave Diameter: 2 3/16" (56mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 7/16" (12mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 3000lb. (1361kg)
- Breaking Load: 6000 lb. (2721kg)
- Weight: 8oz. (227g)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.