Harken 16mm Forkhead Block fits on a non-removable eye strap, with its removable pin.
16m Blocks have a lightweight design and a unique patented bearing system which uses stainless steel balls in a captive, grooved race. Very high working loads in an extremely lightweight block, with the best strength-to-weight ratios around. The Forkhead Block is often used on Cunningham and outhaul systems on Laser Class dinghies.
- Very high working loads in an extremely lightweight block
- Lightweight design and a unique patented bearing system
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- Polished 316 stainless steel top strap
- Sheave Diameter: 5/8" (16 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 7/32" (5 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 250 lb. (113 kg)
- Breaking Load: 1200 lb. (544 kg)
- Weight: .38 oz. (11 g)
- Length: 1 1/8" (29 mm)
16mm Forkhead Block
|Diameter||3/16 Inch or 5 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||1 1/8 Inches|
|Mount Type||Side Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||250 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||16 mm|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.