HARKEN–22mm Single Micro Block, Swivel
22mm Single Micro Block, Swivel
|Diameter||1/4 Inch or 6 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||2 3/8 Inches|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||200 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||23 mm|
Classic Micro Single/Swivel Block is a workhorse onboard boats of all sizes.
Micro Low-friction extremely lightweight, free-running blocks are compact. Designed for any number of uses on dinghies and for lightly loaded control lines on boats of all sizes. Derlin ball bearings are UV stablized with carbon black for maximum protection and stainless steel sideplates add strength. Use inside masts, booms, lead car returns and tackle.
- Extremely lightweight, free-running blocks
- Blocks are compact and low-friction
- Polished 316 stainless steel
- Delrin® ball bearings
- Sheave dameter: 7/8" (22 mm)
- Maximum line diameter: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 200 lb. (91 kg)
- Breaking load: 1200 lb. (544 kg)
- Weight: 1 oz (28 g)
- Length: 2 3/8" (60 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.