HARKEN–29mm Double Wire Bullet Block
29mm Double Wire Bullet Block
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||2 3/4 Inches|
|Mount Type||Side Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||750 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||29 mm|
The Harken 100 29mm Double Wire Bullet Block is a heavy-duty block with 250 pounds more load capacity than the light-duty 084 Double Block.
Designed for vangs, outhauls or shrouds where wire is used or for rope where loads are too high for regular bullet blocks. Roller bearings handle high loads better than ball bearings. Sheaves are PTFE-impregnated, Hardkote anodized aluminum for strength. They deliver dependable fast trim and release under high or low loads.
A range of styles lets these blocks adapt to almost all control line applications. Ideal for cunninghams, vangs, outhauls, traveler controls, spinnaker controls, barberhaulers, etc.
- Extremely popular double wire block found on sailboats of all sizes
- Used on many types of control systems
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel straps reinforce these blocks
- Ball bearings, sheave and sideplates are UV stabilized
- Fast trim and release under load: Free-running ball bearings roll on flat races with minimal friction
- Sheave Diameter: 1 1/8" (29 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 750 lb. (340 kg)
- Breaking Load: 2000 lb. (907 kg)
- Weight: 2.75 oz. (78 g)
- Length: 2 3/4" (70 mm)
- Shackle Pin Diameter: 3/16" (5 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.