HARKEN–29mm Triple Bullet Block with Becket
29mm Triple Bullet Block with Becket
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||3 3/4 Inches|
|Mount Type||Side Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||600 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||29 mm|
The Harken 087 29mm Triple Bullet Block with Becket is a simple, classic and reliable block you can use to build powerful purchase systems.
Harken designed their low-friction Bullet Blocks to lead control lines aft, but these truly Classic blocks can be found in an endless variety of applications. They are compact and lightweight, with free-running ball bearings that roll on flat races with minimal friction. They deliver dependable fast trim and release under high or low loads.
A range of styles lets these blocks adapt to almost all control line applications. Ideal for cunninghams, vangs, outhauls, traveler controls, spinnaker controls, barberhaulers, etc.
- Extremely popular triple becket block found on sailboats of all sizes
- Integrated "loop top" shackle minimizes block length for purchase power in limited space
- Used on many types of control systems
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel straps reinforce these blocks
- Ball bearings, sheave and sideplates are UV stabilized
- Fast trim and release under load: Free-running ball bearings roll on flat races with minimal friction
- Sheave Diameter: 1 1/8" (29 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 600 lb. (272 kg)
- Breaking Load: 2000 lb. (907 kg)
- Weight: 4.5 oz. (128 g)
- Length: 3 3/4" (95 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.